If you are having problems booting the computer or computer won’t post, you can usually solve the problem by clearing the CMOS.
Here is how to clear the CMOS:
Answer A: Clear CMOS button is usually located on the back of computer. A tiny hole located on the top left or bottom right depending on the model.
Answer B: Before clearing the CMOS,
1. remove the power cord first,
2. insert one end of paperclip into hole,
3. hold the paperclip pushed in for 30 seconds,
4. plug the power cord back in and restart the computer,
5. press “DEL” on your keyboard to enter BIOS Setting,
6. select “Load Optimized Default” or “Load Default”,
7. press F10 to save and exit, done.
Once the computer posts and boots properly, you might want to go back into the BIOS and configure settings.